Automated predictive maintenance
Why implement automated predictive maintenance in your organization?
Here are the results of a survey completed by managers who have implemented automated predictive maintenance:
Reduction of downtime
Provide your service technicians with the best tools for follow-up and diagnosis. Drastically reduce the number of emergency stops by up to 75%. Schedule interviews at a time that is convenient for you.
Reduced maintenance costs
Optimize your employees’ work. Reduce preventive and corrective maintenance costs by up to 40% through better work order planning. No more expenses due to unnecessary maintenance.
Increase in production
Optimize the overall performance of your production equipment and ensure that it is not replaced. Be assured that you can meet the deadlines and quality required for customer satisfaction.
Reduction of health and safety risks
Reduce the health and safety risks to your technicians by reducing the number of emergency repairs. Scheduled repairs are safer for your maintenance teams.
how to implement predictive maintenance?
1. Install the sensors and connect them
Sensors connected to your predictive maintenance solution allow you to continuously monitor and analyze the performance and condition of your equipment. For example, temperature measurement and vibration frequency analysis are good indicators for predictive models.
The solution notifies you by email or SMS if an anomaly is detected.
So you can plan and intervene before the breakage occurs.
2. Analyze historical data
Discover how your solution for monitoring and predictive maintenance of your teams works by watching this video (9 minutes long).
You will see in detail the different functionalities, the user-friendly interface and the dashboards that are easy to interpret for you and your team.
3. Apply your predictive model
Testimony of a user
President and Chief Executive Officer, FAB 3R
How does your automated predictive maintenance solution work?
Real-time monitoring 24/7/365
Monitor the condition of your equipment in real time. Instant and continuous access to your industrial data thanks to operation dashboards that are easy for your teams to interpret.
Predict the remaining life of a machine with intelligent analysis of its past and present operating values.
Graphical data monitoring
Designed to go further…
The solution offers you multiple state-of-the-art features.
Root cause analysis
Location of the defective component by frequency analysis of the vibration.
Detection of the cause of the failure, which allows the appropriate maintenance to be carried out.
24/7 remote monitoring of the proper functioning of the system by Andromedia Technologies.
Request your demo now!
Contact us to get your presentation online at no charge! Lasting 30 minutes, see in detail all the advantages and benefits that our system can bring you.
Features and technical data sheet
1. Real-time monitoring of equipment condition (dashboard)
- Vibration level
- Operating temperature of the components
- Lubrication system
2. Graphical and numerical monitoring of the data history
- Graphs by predefined or customized time ranges
- Downloadable data table for advanced local analysis (.csv file)
- Exporting graphics as image files
3. 3-level alarm system with history
- Threshold values that can be easily modified by the user
- Warning on the dashboard, by email and/or SMS
- Customizable repetition frequencies
- Downloadable alarm history table (.csv file)
4. Prediction of the remaining life of the equipment (predictive maintenance)
- Elimination of unplanned downtime
- Better maintenance planning
- Location of the defective component by frequency analysis of the vibration
- Machine condition monitoring analysis analysis system
5. Operation with or without Internet connection
- All features are available in offline mode
- Only the sending of data to the multi-equipment monitoring platform requires an Internet connection
- Data is recorded locally and synchronized with the online monitoring platform when an Internet connection becomes available.
- Sending data to existing management systems (e. g. CMMS)
6. Guaranteed reliability
- Remote monitoring of the proper functioning of the system by Andromedia Technologies
1. Inputs / outputs
- 8 configurable analog inputs (4-20mA, 0-10V, dynamic) – Vibration sensors (acc.) 0-6000 Hz, 25g max. (4 max.) – Temperature sensors – Oil level sensors – Oil flow sensors – Real time oil condition analysis sensors – Tachometer (speed of rotation)
- 1 analog output 0-10V
- 8 digital inputs / outputs
- M12 connectors
2. Control computer
- Intel Quad Core processor
- 4 GB of RAM memory
- 64 GB of storage capacity
- Connectivity – 2 Ethernet ports – 2 Wi-Fi connections – Bluetooth
- Data management software with alarms, data history and predictive maintenance
- Vibration frequency analysis software
- OPC Server
4. Power supply
- 110VAC, 3000mA
5. Mechanical properties
- Operating temperature: 0-70°C . Waterproofing rating IP66
- UL, FCC and/or CE approved components